- 2 bunches kale
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.