- 8 ounces 1/4-inch wide dried rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 8 ounces Asian-style baked tofu, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 green onions, thickly sliced
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, agave nectar and red pepper flakes, if using. Set aside.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add tofu and green onions, and cook for 3 minutes, or until green onions are tender and bright green.
Add noodles, bean sprouts and soy sauce mixture to skillet and gently toss to combine. Spoon into a serving bowl and sprinkle with cilantro and peanuts. Garnish with lemon wedges and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.