- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for the dish
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, quartered
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen green beans, cut or French style, thawed and drained or 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1 (11-ounce) box condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
In a small bowl, toss bread crumbs with butter, remaining onion and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Scatter over the top and bake until golden brown, about 45 minutes.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.