- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 16 cherry tomatoes
Meanwhile, prepare a grill for medium heat grilling. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, lemon juice and pepper. Thread chicken, pineapple, pepper and tomatoes onto skewers. Remove 1 tablespoon honey-mustard mixture and brush skewers with it. Grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 12 to 14 minutes. Arrange skewers on a platter over quinoa and serve with remaining honey mustard on the side for dipping.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.