- 1 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 green onions, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 (5- to 6-ounce) boneless, skinless halibut steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, to taste
- 6 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Serve halibut with rice on the side. Spoon poaching liquid over the fish if you like.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.