- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for the baking dish
- 1 (6-ounce) bag cinnamon toast or classic pretzel crisps, crushed into fine crumbs with a rolling pin or in a food processor
- 1 cup light brown sugar, divided
- 2 cups pumpkin purée
- 2 (8-ounce) packages Neufchâtel cheese
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, finely chopped
In a large bowl, beat together pumpkin, Neufchâtel, 3/4 cup of the brown sugar, vanilla, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cinnamon and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cloves with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, 3 to 4 minutes. Pour evenly over cooled crust; set aside.
In a large, clean bowl, beat cream and remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar until stiff peaks form. Drop onto pumpkin mixture in dollops, then use a table knife to swirl the two together. Scatter pecans over the top, dust with remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, cover and chill for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.