- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large turnip, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook until quinoa is cooked and vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes. Stir in parsley.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.