- 1 1/2 cup dried red kidney beans
- 3 quarts low-sodium vegetable broth, divided
- 1 yellow, white or red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry red or white wine
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup red rice
- 1 tablespoon no-salt Cajun seasoning
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen collard greens or blue curled kale
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
Our Health Starts Here® recipes celebrate naturally flavorful whole foods by limiting added sodium and containing no extracted oils or refined sweeteners.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.