- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth, divided
- 2 (15-ounce) cans no-salt-added pinto beans (about 3 cups), drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 avocados, thinly sliced
In a dry skillet, warm each tortilla to soften. Top with a generous scoop bean mixture. Add lettuce, tomato and avocado. Fold in half and serve with your favorite salsa.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.