- 1/2 cup Neufchâtel cheese
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 (8 1/2 inch) round rice paper wrappers, (sometimes called spring roll skins)
- 3 kale leaves, tough ribs removed, leaves very thinly sliced
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 beet, peeled and shredded
Dip 1 rice paper wrapper into a bowl of warm water until moistened all over. Remove and let water drip back in bowl. Place wrapper on a large plate. Repeat with another wrapper, placing it on top of the first. Spread about 2 tablespoons raspberry mixture down the center of wrapper, and then make lines of kale, scallions, carrot, and beet over half the roll. Fold half the wrapper over the fillings, fold in the top and bottom and then roll up the wrapper securely. Repeat until all the wraps and filling ingredients are used.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.