- 2 cups Engine 2 Plant-Strong™ Rip's Big Bowl cereal
- 1/2 cup pitted dates, soaked in hot water to cover for 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond butter
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
In a small bowl, whisk together cocoa powder, chipotle powder and salt. Roll the cereal mixture with your hands into balls about the size of walnuts. Roll the balls in the cocoa mix to coat and place on a plate. Cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.