- 1 (2-pound) boneless pork loin roast, tied
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh thyme or lemon thyme, divided
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 assorted ripe but firm pears, halved and cored
- 1/2 pound shallots (about 8), roughly chopped
Let pork rest for 15 minutes, then carefully remove the twine and thinly slice pork. Arrange slices over pears and shallots on a large platter and drizzle with pan juices.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.