- 2 cups organic red grapes (from about 2/3 pound)
- 1 large bulb fennel, thinly sliced, or 1 large red onion, halved and sliced
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) pieces skin-on salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Sprinkle salmon with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Stir grape mixture again and arrange salmon, skin side down, on top. Continue roasting until salmon is just cooked through, 10 to 12 more minutes. Transfer fish to a platter or plates. Toss grape mixture with parsley and serve along with salmon.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.