- 3/4 pound sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 1 large bunch radishes (about 10), halved
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) salmon steaks
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Lemon wedges for serving
Roast until vegetables are tender and salmon is cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes. Toss vegetables with green onions. Sprinkle dill over salmon and vegetables and serve with lemon wedges.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.