- 2 small sweet potatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 3 medium radishes, sliced paper thin
Meanwhile, whisk together vinegar, honey, remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and chives in a medium bowl. Toss together arugula and radishes in another medium bowl. To serve, arrange arugula mixture on plates. Toss sweet potatoes in balsamic mixture and spoon over arugula.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.