- 1 pound boneless, skinless salmon fillet, cut into chunks
- 1 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Prepare a grill (or broiler) for medium-high heat cooking. Skewer salmon and vegetables, reserving the marinade. (If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before assembling.) Grill kabobs, turning once, until salmon is cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. While the kabobs cook, boil the reserved marinade in a small saucepan for 5 minutes. Drizzle over skewers and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.