- 3 red potatoes
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut in thirds
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 4 small gherkin pickles, minced (about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cooked chicken breast, diced
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, more or less to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Chop eggs, carrot, and potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl. Add peas, pickles, chicken, green onions and parsley. Fold in mayonnaise and season to taste with salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.