- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lime
- 4 whole wheat buns or rolls, toasted
Heat a non-stick skillet or grill over medium heat. Add burgers and cook until firm and lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes on each side. Check that turkey is completely cooked through. Serve on toasted rolls with a squeeze of lime.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.