- 1 skin-on side of salmon, about 3 1/2 pounds
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided
- 1 3/4 cup lightly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup finely grated fresh horseradish
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
In a food processor, combine parsley, horseradish, shallots, oil, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pulse until the mixture is very finely ground. Spread mixture evenly over top of salmon, pressing it down to help it adhere. Bake salmon in top third of the oven until cooked through and crust begins to brown, about 20 minutes.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.