- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn (from 2 or 3 ears)
- 2 tomatoes, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- All-purpose flour, for dusting
- 2 recipes prepared pie crust (or two rolled out 9-inch crusts)
On a floured surface, roll out dough until about 1/8-inch thick. Cut into twelve (5-inch) circles, rerolling dough as needed. Spoon about 1/3 cup filling into the center of half of the circles; brush edges with water. Top with remaining six circles, crimping edges to seal. Brush with remaining oil and cut three small slits in the top of each pie. Bake on a large, parchment-paper-lined baking sheet until golden brown, about 35 minutes.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.