- 1 (8-ounce) package brown rice spaghetti or other thin pasta
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium tamari
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Hot sauce to taste (optional)
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
In a large bowl, whisk together tamari, tahini, almond butter, vinegar, lemon juice, toasted sesame oil and hot sauce (if using). Add pasta, cabbage, carrots and green onions. Toss to coat noodles thoroughly with sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.