- 1 (8-ounce) 100% whole grain soba noodles
- 2 cups snow peas, strings removed
- 2 tablespoons roasted, unsalted, unsweetened smooth peanut butter or almond butter
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame tahini
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
- 1 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or very thinly sliced
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter, vinegar, tamari, tahini, chile flakes and garlic. Add a splash of warm water if needed to thin the sauce so it will coat the vegetables and noodles. Add noodles, snow peas, carrots, bell pepper, green onions and sesame seeds. Toss to coat thoroughly. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.