- 4 large portobello mushrooms, gills removed
- 8 tablespoons shiitake sesame vinaigrette, divided
- 1/4 head green cabbage (about 5 cups), thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed and shaved into slices with a vegetable peeler, or shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, shaved into slices with a vegetable peeler, or shredded
- 1/4 cup roasted, salted macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
In a large bowl, toss cabbage, asparagus, green onions and carrots with remaining 6 tablespoons vinaigrette. Arrange mushrooms on plates, fill with slaw, garnish with nuts and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.