- 1 pound (41 to 50 count) frozen white shrimp, thawed and peeled
- 1/2 cup prepared cilantro lime marinade
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 romaine hearts, cut crosswise into very thin ribbons
- Creamy salad dressing such as ranch or Italian to taste
Preheat and oil grill. Thread shrimp and mango onto skewers. Place skewers on rack 6 inches above heat source, turning them occasionally, until shrimp are opaque, about 4 minutes. Serve over a bed of romaine lettuce and drizzle with the dressing.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.