- 1 pound large tail-on shrimp
- 1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 small ripe tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups watermelon chunks, seeds removed
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
Arrange tomatoes, watermelon and cheese on a large platter or individual plates. Top with shrimp skewers, season with salt and pepper, and garnish with basil. Serve additional vinaigrette on the side.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.