- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened plain almondmilk
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons agar-agar flakes or 1 3/4 teaspoons agar-agar powder
- 3/4 cup drained silken tofu
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 teaspoons honey or agave nectar
- 2 red grapefruits
Meanwhile, cut thin slices off the top and bottom of grapefruit and set on a cutting board. Slice down along the curve of the fruit, removing all skin and white pith, and cutting all the way to the flesh. Working over a bowl, cut along each side of the membranes to release the sections, allowing them to fall into the bowl along with any juice. Repeat with remaining grapefruit.
To serve, run a knife around the edge of each pudding and invert puddings onto plates. Surround with grapefruit sections.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.