- 1 pound skirt or flank steak
- 1/4 cup Santa Fe marinade
- 2 cups shredded iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1/2 medium red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen yellow corn kernels, thawed
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1 package (6 count) tortillas
Prepare grill. Place steak on hottest part of grill. Cook each side evenly, rotating to make grill marks until desired doneness (do not overcook). Let rest as you prepare salad.
On a large platter or individual plates, layer lettuce, red onion, corn and avocado. Slice steak thinly on the diagonal and arrange over salad. Top with salsa and serve with warm tortillas.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.