- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds), scrubbed well
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Preheat the grill for medium heat cooking and lightly oil the rack. Mix together salt, spices and apple cider vinegar; add oil in a slow stream. Brush mixture on sweet potatoes.
Grill potatoes until grill marks appear and potatoes are cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.