- 2 ripe but firm peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup seedless raisins
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, raisins, mustard seeds and allspice and stir well. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are golden and raisins have plumped, 5 to 10 minutes.
Transfer onion mixture to the bowl with peach mixture and stir gently to combine. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.