- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 pound dried udon or soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and chopped
Cook noodles according to directions on package. Drain and rinse well and transfer to a large bowl. Add parsley, sesame seeds, green onion, bell pepper and reserved dressing and toss gently to coat. Serve chilled.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.