- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 1/2 ounce mixed dried seaweed (such as wakame, arame or dulse)
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili-garlic paste
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
Meanwhile, place seaweed into a large bowl and fill the bowl with cold water. Soak until seaweed is tender, 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the variety. Drain well, pressing down on seaweed to remove excess liquid and pat dry.
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, agave, oil and chili-garlic paste. Add seaweed and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve with brown rice and sprinkle with green onions.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.