- 4 cups packed spinach
- 1/4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth or water
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added cannellini beans
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (from about 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 4 whole grain tortillas
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, very thinly sliced
Spread about 1/2 cup hummus on 1 tortilla, leaving about an inch from the edge. Arrange 1/4 each of sliced avocado, sliced cucumber and sliced bell pepper on top of hummus and tightly roll up tortilla. Repeat with remaining tortillas, hummus, avocado, cucumber and bell pepper. Holding tortillas firmly, carefully cut into 3/4-inch pinwheels and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.