- 6 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth, divided
- 1 large leek, white and light green parts only, sliced
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (1-pound) bunch asparagus, woody stems snapped off and discarded, spears cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups coarsely chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Carefully transfer soup to a blender and purée in batches until smooth. Ladle soup into bowls, garnish with chives and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.