- 3/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 lemon, Juice of
- 2 lemons, Zest of
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound whole wheat penne pasta
- 3 cups spring pea pods or sugar snap peas, cut in half crosswise
- 1 head escarole, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bunch radishes (about 8 radishes), trimmed and thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, diced
Cook pasta according to directions on package. When pasta is almost ready to be drained, quickly drop the pea pods into the water with the pasta, stir once and then drain everything together into a colander. Once drained, transfer the hot pasta and peas to a large bowl. Add escarole, radishes, green onions and reserved dressing and toss well. Serve immediately.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.