- 1 2/3 cup (3/4 pound) dried cranberry (borlotti) or pinto beans
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses
- 3 tablespoons vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons German mustard
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, whisk together molasses, Worcestershire, mustard, tomato paste and vinegar. Add tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, garlic and beans and toss to coat. Spoon into a 2-quart baking dish. Bake until bubbling and vegetables are very tender, about 1 1/4 hours.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.