- 2 cups fresh or frozen and thawed corn kernels
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups no-salt-added cooked black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper to make a dressing. Add beans, corn, onion and bell pepper and toss until just incorporated. Cover and chill for about 2 hours. Add cilantro and toss again before serving.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.