- 6 ears sweet corn, husked
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1 onion, diced, soaked in cold water for 10 minutes and drained
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 large ripe peaches, divided
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened plain almondmilk
- 12 fresh basil leaves, sliced
Use tongs to remove and discard corn cobs; cool soup to room temperature. Purée half the soup in a blender and return to the pot. Stir in almondmilk. To serve soup hot, reheat gently over medium heat, stirring frequently; do not allow to boil. To serve cold, refrigerate until chilled.
Halve, pit and dice remaining peach; ladle soup into bowls and garnish with peach and basil.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.