- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced, dark green parts reserved for garnish
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch collard greens, thick stems removed and leaves sliced 1-inch wide
- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added adzuki beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 teaspoons toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, bring 1/2 cup broth to a simmer over medium high heat. Add white and light green parts of green onions and 0bell pepper and cook about 5 minutes or until onions are translucent. Reduce heat to medium and stir in remaining 1/2 cup broth, collards and beans. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until collards are wilted and tender, stirring occasionally.
Divide greens between 2 bowls. Top with potatoes, sliced green onions, sunflower seeds and lime wedges and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.