- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels, from about 5 ears
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 poblano chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
Add avocado, peppers, chiles, green onions and vinegar to bowl with corn and mix well. Set aside to let sit for 20 to 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.