- 1/3 cup unsweetened plain soymilk yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon tandoori spice
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 12 ounces jumbo (21-25 count) peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 yellow squash, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat cooking or preheat broiler. Separate onion wedges so you have about 20 "petals." Thread shrimp, zucchini, yellow squash and onion petals onto metal skewers. Place skewers carefully on the grill or in a grill basket and grill or broil on a foil-lined baking sheet until the shrimp are cooked through and vegetables are tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve garnished with cilantro.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.