- 1/2 cup drained pitted green olives (about 20)
- 1 tangerine or small orange, zested and quartered, zest reserved
- 1 red onion, cut into small wedges
- 1/2 pound Whole Catch® boneless, skinless tuna steak, cut into (1-inch) chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.