- 3 tablespoons low-sodium tamari, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey, divided
- 3/4 pound beef top round steak, cut into thin 2-inch long strips
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 4 cups shredded Napa cabbage, (from about 1/2 medium head)
- 5 carrots, coarsely grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked capellini pasta, (about 2 oz dry)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Heat a wok over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until browned, about 3 minutes. Transfer beef to a plate and set aside to cool to room temperature. Mix remaining 2 tablespoons tamari, 1/2 tablespoon honey, rice vinegar, lemon juice, sesame oil and pepper flakes together in a large bowl. Add beef, cabbage, carrots, green onions, pasta and cilantro and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.