- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup flaxseeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup barley flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk, more for brushing crackers
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
Roll teaspoons of dough into balls. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and flatten to a thickness of 1/4 inch. Brush tops of crackers with milk and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake until browned and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool before serving.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.