- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 3 cups shredded green leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and about two-thirds of the green onions and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add tofu mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the moisture has evaporated, 10 to 12 minutes. Add beans and remaining green onions, stir well and cook until beans are heated through, about 2 minutes more.
Spoon tofu mixture into tortillas, top with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.