- 1 (14-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa
- Toppings of choice: onions, cilantro, greens, potatoes, avocado, etc.
Heat a large cast-iron skillet or nonstick pan over medium heat until hot. Add tofu mixture and cook, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan frequently with a spatula to prevent sticking, until tofu is browned and crisp in places. Serve with the tortillas, salsa and toppings of choice and let diners assemble their own tacos.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.