- 1 pound firm tofu, drained
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 cups mixed greens (such as frisee, radicchio, arugula, escarole or watercress)
- 6 large tomatoes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Whisk orange juice, lemon juice, and salt together in a wide, shallow dish and set aside. Transfer tofu to dish with orange juice mixture and turn to coat all over. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange tofu on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, without browning.
Slice tomatoes evenly. Arrange greens and tomatoes on plates and top with tofu. Drizzle with oil, vinegar and pepper and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.