- 1 cup dried baby lima beans
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (6-ounce) cans solid white albacore tuna, drained
- 4 radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, stems removed and leaves chopped (about 1 1/2 cups packed leaves)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
In a large bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon juice and pepper. Add tuna, radishes, celery, watercress, chives and cooled beans and stir until evenly coated.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.