- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata or Niçoise olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 (5-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
Cook green beans in boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes, then rinse under cold running water.
Put tuna, 1/2 cup of the vinaigrette, olives, tomatoes and capers into a large bowl and toss gently. Place a generous handful of greens on each of 4 plates, then arrange potatoes, eggs and green beans on plates. Top with the dressed tuna mixture, then drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup vinaigrette. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.