- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed red chile flakes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 pound chopped cooked turkey
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound chopped cooked sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half (optional)
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in turkey and marinade, sweet potatoes, sugar and half-and-half and cook until heated through. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro. Transfer to a large bowl and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.