- 2/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup 1/4-inch cubes Emmenthaler cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped ham
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pound ground dark meat turkey
Prepare the grill or preheat the broiler. Cook burgers, turning them carefully with a spatula, for 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink inside. Transfer to plates and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.